The best sustainable non-toxic natural way to deodorize your refrigerator is The Coop Home Goods Bamboo Charcoal Refrigerator Deodorizer Fresh Fridge – Fresh Food – Its important that our food is fresh and free of nasty odors. The power of activated charcoal removes odors and helps keep food fresh. The pores of the charcoal absorb the odors and moisture in the air, making our deodorizer a natural way to prevent bad smells and bacteria in your refrigerator. – Our deodorizer is non-toxic; you don’t have to worry about chemicals being in your fridge near your fresh produce or meat. – The activated charcoal prevents mold and mildew by absorbing the excess moisture in your fridge. Eco-Friendly & Budget-Friendly – Our charcoal is made from bamboo, which grows in abundance all over the world and it regenerates very quickly. – Do not use the deodorizer in your freezer, the efficacy is limited in temps under 25 degrees. – Our deodorizer has a life span of 2 years with monthly maintenance. To properly maintain remove the inner bag from the case and place in direct sunlight for 1 hour every 30 days. – Once 2 years has passed, you can pour the bamboo charcoal into the soil of your plants or garden. The ability to retain moisture and nutrients actually promotes plant growth. Versatile – Sure its meant for your fridge, but you can also use it almost anywhere, like cabinets, under the kitchen sink, linen closets, drawers, bedroom closets, locker or your gym bag. – Its light weight and easily transported so you can take it with you on the go and when you travel as well. – Sometimes the best gifts are those that are useful, this would be a great housewarming gift for a man or woman moving into a new home, apartment, RV, or Boat.
- HOW FRESH IS YOUR FRIDGE? – You are what you eat so it is important that our food is fresh and free of nasty odors. Our charcoal deodorizers use the power of activated charcoal to remove odors and moisture from your food to keep it at its freshest.
- NATURAL – NON-TOXIC – the Coop Home Goods deodorizer is made of activated bamboo charcoal and is non-toxic and all natural so you don’t have to worry about chemicals or other agents seeping into your food or kitchen.
- SUSTAINABLE – The charcoal is made of bamboo, which is a very sustainable and fast growing plant, some species can grow up to 3 ft in one day. Once 2 years has passed, you can recycle the contents of the inner bag my adding it to your soil in your pots or garden. It helps to absorb and retain moisture and nutrients.
- BEST ALTERNATIVE TO BAKING SODA – The box top on baking soda needs to stay open to be effective – if moisture gets absorbed, it can create a crust and loses its effectiveness, and be limited by the amount of exposed surface area. With our deodorizer, the ventilated case allows for greater exposed surface area of the charcoal and more absorption of odors and moisture.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN – The Coop Home Goods deodorizer is self-contained, won’t spill and has a shelf life of 2 years if properly maintained. Just remove it from its case every 30 days and place it outside in direct sunlight for 1 hour to revitalize the deodorizer. This will rejuvenate the absorption powers of the bamboo charcoal. Product measures: 5″x 2 3/4″x 1 3/8″