1.Helps alleviate odors and second hand smoke
2. Kills bacteria
3. Helps with Asthma and respiratory problems
4. Prevents allergies
Why is an air purifier needed?
1. Wherever indoors & outdoors, the particles is threatening our health, weakening and damaging our lungs. Asthma prevalence raises year by year and more and more people are diagnosed with breathing-related issues.
2. There are many ways to fight the indoor air pollutants, such as cleaning out the dust and spraying febreze in your house. However, This is not enough for dealing with the invisible air pollutant particles. To guard your health against air pollution, Eco Breeze has invented such kind of air purifier which utilize negative ion technology without doing any harm to human body to improve indoor air quality .
3.An air purifier will help capture the bad air and the particulate matter, make your rooms, where your family may spend most of the time, as clean as it can. Such an health care product is not only a health protector that is good for you, but also a great choice for promotional items and gift for your friends.
- ATTRACTIVE EXCLUSIVE DESIGNS – Crystal Attractive New Designs that adds a stylish touch to your already awesome car! That makes ProtoAir your ultimate car accessory
- EFFICIENT ODOR REMOVER – Everything starts once you plug it into the cigarette lighter. Removes unwanted smoke, odors, pollens, dust and much more, fast and efficiently!
- MINI DESIGN-Designed to enhance the style of your car while doing no harm to you or your kids. Small and powerful at the same time, this stylish car ionizer generates 3.8 Million PCS/Cm3 Negative Ions providing a fresh environment hassle free!
- FRESH, HEALTHY AIR – ProtoAir Car Air Purifier eliminates the generation of harmful airborne bacteria by 99% and activates the cells of the body, resulting in greater mental clarity!
- NUMEROUS CERTIFICATIONS – FCC (Federal Communications Commission certificate), RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances), CE (European conformity that indicates the car purifier is affixed to comply with all the relevant European health and environmental protection legislation requirements)!