The Laser Egg tells you instantly and accurately what is in the air you’re breathing, so that you know whether or not your efforts to keep your environment clean and healthy are working. An embedded Lithium ion battery means that you can take the Laser Egg around with you, wherever you go. The battery lasts for approximately 8 hours on a full charge. Or you can leave it at home, plugged in and recording data, 24/7. Connect your Laser Egg to Wi-Fi to view the air quality in your home or office from afar. Monitor multiple Laser Eggs and even set alerts for when they exceed your air quality targets. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS MATERIAL ABS plastic CONNECTION Wi-Fi (2.4Ghz) SCREEN 2.6″ full colour LCD BATTERY 2300mAh Lithium BATTERY LIFE ~8 hours INPUT VOLTAGE DC-5V INPUT CURRENT 1A MEASUREMENT PRINCIPLE Laser-based light scattering (mie) MEASURABLE PARTICLE SIZE 0.3µm – 10µm MEASUREMENT RANGE AQI (US EPA & CHINESE) 1-500 PM2.5 CONCENTRATION 1-999µg/m³ PARTICLE COUNT 0-65536 particles / 0.1L ACCURACY ±10% RESPONSE TIME 10-100ms COMPATIBILITY iPhone 4s/5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus Samsung Galaxy S® 4/5/6 Breathing Space for iOS is compatible with devices running iOS8 and newer. Breathing Space for Android is compatible with devices running Android 4.2 and newer. DIMENSIONS 106*88mm WEIGHT 285g INCLUDES Laser Egg & USB charging cable COMPLIANCE STANDARD Q/CYDSH 002-2015
- CUTE ON THE OUTSIDE… Don’t be fooled by the Laser Egg’s adorable design, we’ve packed it with professional-grade technology typically only found in air quality monitors priced upwards of US $5000.
- EASY INSTALLATION… No programming. No special tools. The Laser Egg is automatically calibrated and is readable on your phone when connected to Wi-Fi. Just take it out of the box and go!
- BREATHINGSPACE… Get the mobile app and unleash the full potential of the Laser Egg.
- TECHNOLOGY… The Laser Egg has a small fan that pulls ambient air in through the back of the unit and pushes it out the front. In the middle, a laser beam cuts across this air current. As particles pass through the laser beam, the beam’s light is refracted. A sensor picks up the subtle changes, and information about the size and number of particles passing through is determined through a series of algorithms.
- VALUABLE DATA… The Laser Egg provides air quality readings in real-time; measurements are taken every 0.1 seconds and displayed on the LCD screen. Air quality can be displayed as PM2.5 concentration, AQI (US EPA & Chinese standards), and particle count.