What is the secret of Rummershof air purifier?
There is no secret. The Rummershof air purifier is filled with bamboo charcoal. This charcoal has millions of tiny pores and thus has an incredibly large, effective surface area, which absorbs odours and pollutants like a sponge. When air flows through the pores, any odours, allergens and bacteria stick to the surface. This means that the air is purified.
Where does the Rummershof bamboo charcoal come from?
The tall, fast-growing bamboo trunks are first sawn and dried in China for Rummershof, then processed in an oven at about 700 degrees without oxygen to create charcoal. During the carbonisation process, a highly porous surface is created, with millions of tiny holes that filter impurities from the air.
Where can the bamboo air purifier be used?
The air purifier is best placed in an open area, or suspended where the air can circulate and it can function ideally. Of course, the air purifier can just as easily be placed in a pair of shoes, or hung up in the shoe cabinet, locker, wardrobe etc. It can be used on all surfaces or materials.
How long can you use the bamboo air purifier?
The normal lifetime is about 2 years, if the activated charcoal is periodically reactivated in the sun. The UV rays renew the charcoal’s function. Turn occasionally. We recommend that reactivation should be carried out once a month. In dark winter months, you can also use the activated charcoal longer if there is no sun, of course. Please do not ever put in the oven or the microwave!
- 100% NATURAL BAMBOO CHARCOAL: The highly porous surface of Rummershof bamboo charcoal binds to odours, allergens and pollutants. It also helps to prevent mould and excessive bacterial growth by absorbing moisture.
- SAFE AND NON-TOXIC: Chemicals are often contained in the fragrances of commercial air fresheners and room sprays, which can enter the lungs and cause allergies. Even the carcinogenic benzene UDN formaldehyde has been found in samples. It is high time to switch to the 100% non-toxic Rummershof bamboo air purifier.
- VERSATILE AND EASY TO USE: Suitable for use in rooms, cupboards, shoes, sports bags, refrigerators, bathrooms or around animals. Simply use wherever odours are undesirable.
- DURABLE AND EFFECTIVE: Simply lay out in the sun once a month. This re-activates the purifying function of the bamboo charcoal. Ecological: Can be recycled and used as garden fertilizer after two years.
- DELIVERY: Delivered in a linen bag.