Pro Breeze® 5-in-1 Air Purifier with Negative Ion Generator:
The 5-in-1 Air Purifier from Pro Breeze is perfect for allergy sufferers, those with a sensitivity to airborne particles and for general air cleanliness at home. With a Pre Filter, True HEPA filter, Cold Catalyst and Activated Carbon Filter, this highly efficient air purifier is able to capture 99.97% of dust and allergens with a Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 218.
The built-in Negative Ion Generator binds to and neutralises airborne pollutants such as dust, pollen and smoke for cleaner air. Be it pet hair, pollen, dust, tobacco smoke or emissions produced by household electronics, this combination of five independent air purifying technologies ensures a cleaner air environment throughout the day.
A four stage filtering process within a single removable filter allows for optimal clean air delivery. The large surface area ensures an efficient flow of air throughout the purifying process.
Stage 1: Pre-Filter – Captures large airborne particles including dust and pet air – this helps to extend the life of the filter.
Stage 2: True HEPA Filter – Removes any smaller particles that pass through the pre-filter including dust mites, pollen, pet dander and other allergy triggers. 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles are captured at this stage.
Stage 3: Activated Carbon Filter – Efficiently absorbs contaminants, impurities, household odours and harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s).
Stage 4: Cold Catalyst Filter – A final guard to trap any last remaining impurities.
- 5-in-1 Air Purification System – Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, Cold Catalyst and Activated Carbon Filter captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles
- Built-in Negative Ion Generator – Binds to and neutralises airborne pollutants such as dust, pollen and smoke for cleaner air
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 218m³/hr for spaces up to 430 square feet (45sqm)
- 3 Speeds – Select between Low, Medium and High Modes with Sleep Function
- Auto On and Auto Off Timers: Enables air purifier to automatically switch-on or off after 1, 2, or 4 hours