APPEARANCE & PREFERENCES
Around the 1870s, the plant found its way from the tropic rain forests of Columbia and Venezuela to Europe and has conquered our windowsills ever since. Attached to each of their stems is one tapered dark green leaf. Flower spikelets, half covered with a petallike spathe as white as snow, are enthroned on the stems. Spathiphyllum is therefore an attractive appearance which, in addition, blossoms regularly. Inflorescences last for weeks and gradually the white husks turn into a greenish color.
As Spathiphyllum is originated in the jungles it is in favor of warm and humid inside air. However, it does not tolerate direct exposure to the sun but enjoys it a lot to be sprinkled with lukewarm water from time to time (only sprinkle the leaves, not the petals).
- HEALTHY ROOM AIR – Spathe Flower purifies the air particularly effectively from pollutants such as formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene
- 100% QUALITY – Our plants are from AIR SO PURE, a Dutch gardening association that specialises in high-quality indoor air purifying plants
- A POWERFUL TEAM – Plants purify the air in a natural way. Together with our patented AIRY air purifier, pollutants are filtered, which has been proven to improve the indoor climate
- CARE LIGHT – As an original jungle dweller, the Spathe Flower likes warm and humid room air. However, the plant does not like a place directly in the sun
- DECORATIVE – The Spathe Flower is a distinctive appearance – which also blooms regularly. This always sets great accents in your home or office